Tuesday 1 May 2012

2012 Superhero Movies

This blog does defiantly seem to be having a more superhero feel to it, lately, doesn't it? I mean, my last post was my look at the Top 5 Super-Hero movies that I'd seen. Now though, we're looking forward to what the rest of 2012 will bring us, and what 2012 has already brought us in terms of the superhero. First off, check out this trailer below:


So, as you're probably all aware by now, the New Dark Knight Rises trailer was released earlier today, and I must say that it looks EPIC, and it might just be one of the best films coming out this year. Avengers Assemble, which I saw on Saturday, was very, very good, and the bar has been set high for what to follow. But, as I've said elsewhere, if one film can beat  Avengers Assemble this year, it will most likely be either Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Rises or The Hobbit P1, which hits cinemas in December. Dark Knight Rises though, looks incredibly awesome - and waking up to see this trailer in the morning just made my day, I can't wait for it to come out in the cinema, and it's most likely one of the superhero films that I'll be going to see in the Cinema later this year. Well, you're probably going to wonder, what are the other ones coming out this year?

Firstly, I'm going to return to the awesomeness that is Avengers Assemble, which managed to not only be action-packed, but also entertaining, enjoyable, and had caused the audience to laugh in quite a lot of moments. It truly was a great film, and Marvel have, as mentioned above, set the bar very high for The Dark Knight Rises, and the other superhero films that come out later this year. Here's one of the many trailers for Avengers Assemble. Check it out below:


Like I said, isn't it just awesome?

Next up is the one that is probably going to be the dark horse of 2012's remaining big superhero movies. There may only be three really big ones, two which I've already touched on, but this third, well - this third is one that I'm rather on the fence about, and it's called The Amazing Spiderman, and is a remake of the first Spiderman trilogy, which I didn't like, and I'm wondering why they bothered to remake them in the first place, especially this soon. However, at first, I didn't think that The Amazing Spiderman would be any good, but the trailer is now starting to sway me over. Why don't you take a look for yourself?



So, what do you think? It does look pretty good, and it looks like it could be good in 3D. Then again, I thought that Avengers Assemble would be good in 3D, and it turned out that they didn't add anything at all. However, we'll see what The Amazing Spiderman can do for us, seeing as it's the next Superhero film that's coming out in the cinemas.




No comments:

Post a Comment