Tuesday 24 January 2012

Obligatory Introduction Post

Hello and Welcome, to what is hopefully the first of many posts on my Writing Blog, which does pretty much what it says on the tin. This is only a short post to say hello, but here's what you can expect from me on the blog in the upcoming weeks:

Book Reviews
Every Book Review that appears on The Founding Fields written by me, will be linked to and possibly posted on this website, so you can expect to see a fair few of these as I am a pretty prolific reviewer if I say so myself.

Links to Other Sites
I'll be hopefully putting up more and more links to other sites in the sidebar as the weeks go on, movie reviews, film reviews, authors, publishers, and generally awesome people or things that I find interesting will appear on the sidebar as we go along.

Film Reviews
I'll be posting Film Reviews on this website for now as The Founding Fields is all book releated and such, bar the exception of fellow reviewer Lord of the Night's review of the Ultramarines movie. Films that could be reviewed are X-Men: First Class, Sherlock Holmes 2 - Game of Shadows and Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol. 

General Writing Stuff
And finally, the blog will also feature numerous posts about writing and Project "Urban Holmes", which I am currently working on. It is an urban fantasy project with a male lead character that relies more on the action that it does romance, like most urban fantasy novels these day seem to rely on. I've currently just written over 4k words, and it looks set to have some pretty awesome set pieces which I'll enjoy writing. 

Right, that's it for now. Hope you've enjoyed my Obligatory Introduction, and remember - spread the word. Follow the blog, post links to Facebook and Twitter, do what you have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment