Saturday 11 February 2012

Bane of Kings' Top 5 Most Anticipated Movies of 2012

Yeah, earlier this week, I posted my Top 5 Favourite Movies of 2011. This time, I'm doing it again - only it's the Top 5 Most Anticipated Movies of 2012. Just trailers again here:

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey


The Avengers


The Dark Knight Rises


The Hunger Games


Prometheus


So, what's your most anticipated movies of 2012? 

Ones that missed out on the list for me were the following: Men in Black III, The Dictator, Chronicle, Star Wars 1: The Phantom Menace 3D, John Carter and Red Tails, plus anything else that looks like I might go and see. Maybe Iron Sky and Battleship, although they look a bit ridiculous at the moment. 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely The Hobbit and The Dark Knight Rises! I'm not so fussed about The Avengers as I thought the last few Marvel films were rather weak. But I'm also looking forward to seeing The Woman in Black.

    Allie x

    ReplyDelete