Wednesday 8 February 2012

Bane of Kings' Top 5 Movies of 2011

Okay, I'm going to start by saying that I didn't actually watch a lot of movies that were released in 2011 last year. I know, I probably should have watched more, but for now, here are my favourites. I might do a 'coming soon for 2012' thingy in the future. Because I'm lazy, I'm just going to post the trailers and leave it at that:

Sherlock Holmes 2 - Game of Shadows


X-Men: First Class


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2


Paul


Mission Impossible 4 - Ghost Protocol


There's my Top 5. All fantastic films, and well worth a watch when you get the chance. I watched all of them in 2-D apart from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and all of them at the Cinema apart from X-Men: First Class, which I watched on DVD. (in 2012 :P). 

There are loads of films that I missed out on, I know - including stuff like Thor, Attack the Block, Captain America: The First Avenger, etc - but I think this would probably have been my Top 5 anyway, each and every one of these films are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment